Monday, April 21, 2008

dear crack-heads,

please stop breaking into my and my room mates trucks.
we don't have guns, jewelry, or anything of value that you could steal to get your crack on or whatever it is you do.

however, it is a little sad that you don't find the 3 boxes of pottery in the bed of my truck to be of any value. i made it all. it's hand crafted art for god's sake!

i would like to thank you for not actually breaking anything though.
next time, however, could you shut my truck door all the way because my dome light runs my car battery down, and it would also suck if it rained.

also, a shout out to the crack-head who broke into roomie's truck a few years ago and stole the $18 radio shack tape deck, but left the $400 camel hair sport jacket. mad props, yo.

go fuck yourself,

a midtowner

and here's a great big cracked rock for ya

No comments: